Privacy / Legal
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site. We will collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Some pages on this web site provide online contact forms that request personal information. Personal information is information that identifies you individually, such as your name, mailing address, email address, professional affiliation, phone number, or other information that is specific to you.
- We collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, mailing address, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with the purposes described at the point of collection. Any information you provide to SynCardia must be true, accurate, current, non-misleading and consistent for the purpose for which you are providing the information.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site. SynCardia uses the personal information collected on contact forms to respond to your comments and questions, to keep you up to date on SynCardia news, and to learn more about our web site visitors.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party. We will disclose information to third parties only in aggregate form.
- Unless otherwise agreed, any information provided to SynCardia through this web site or otherwise is on a non-confidential basis. SynCardia is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing, or otherwise using such information in any way or for any purpose.
Should you decide to opt-out of receiving future communications from SynCardia, please use the “remove me from your email list” link included at the bottom of every SynCardia email notice. This is the most effective way to guarantee that you do not receive further SynCardia communications.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"), to help improve web site content and functionality. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by these cookies includes the following:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the SynCardia website from another website, the address of that website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the SynCardia website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to tell SynCardia about the frequency of use of different sections of this website, to compile reports for SynCardia, such as how many visitors access the website and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required to do so by law, or when such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. SynCardia product information is intended for use by licensed medical professionals. Always consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any concerns or questions you may have.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- All content on this web site, including but not limited to text, sound, images, video, graphics or other material contained on the web site, is owned or controlled by SynCardia and is protected by copyright, patent or other proprietary agreements and laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You may download, copy and print web site content for personal use for non-commercial purposes only.
- Except as provided above, you may not use, download, copy, print, display, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, frame, mirror on another web service, or distribute any content or information from this web site in whole or in part without the express permission of SynCardia. Requests for such permission should be made to SynCardia. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SynCardia’s prior written consent.
- SynCardia reserves the right to modify or discontinue this web site (or any portion of this site), at any time. While SynCardia intends to update the content of this web site periodically, we will not be liable for any failure to update such information and materials.
- The web site and all content, materials, information, products and services provided on the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SynCardia expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance.
- In no event shall SynCardia be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the web site or any information provided through the web site.
- SynCardia does not warrant that the functions or information contained in or accessed through this web site are free of computer viruses or other harmful components. If your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, SynCardia is not responsible for these costs.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos on this web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of SynCardia Systems, Inc., unless otherwise noted. Use of SynCardia trademarks, service marks, and logos without the express permission of SynCardia is strictly prohibited. Requests for such permission should be made to SynCardia. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.